Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost option to print color on Canon Pixma MP230

I have a Canon Pixma MP230 which was working fine until recently, the colour cartridge ran out so I replaced it but once I did that the printer only prints in black.The 'light' on the printer indicating whether it will print in color or black is stuc...

num85 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ip2780

Please advice what is error code 006....i have a canon pixma ip2780. thanks!

djmai by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 9000F Mk II - Quick Start Menu Stops Working

I have just set up this scanner.  Every time I try and open the Quick Start Menu I receive the following error message. "Canon Quick Start Menu has stopped working.  Windows is trying to fix the problem."  I have tried reloading Quick Start Menu from...

SacVet by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge malfunction

Hi.  We've had the same Canon Mg5300 for almost a year now.  Recently, for some reason, when I request that something print, I get an error message.  Then, sometime in the next 24 hours or so, it prints DOZENS of copies of the item.  I am not clickin...

False low ink warning on the 220 Black cartridge

Every time I get a low ink warning on the black PGBK 220 cartridge, upon visual inspection, the cartridge still contains approximately 20-25% of the ink.  Non-OEM cartidges especially have a lot a ink left.  Makes me think there's a Canon conspiracy ...

drott1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements