Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Msg says "MP Navigator EX not working.

While attempting to scan documents received msg reading "MP Navigator EX not working". I have uninstalled / reinstalled printerdrivers as directed by trouble shooting guide. Still reporting same. HELP!THANK YOUangdi38 PS-Printer Model MX 882, using W...

angdi38 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Scanning Software

Is there a way (using Scan IJ Utility, ScanGear, Image Garden or other) to set up and save several separate scanning profiles with the MX922 - i.e., one profile for auto, color, duplex; one profile for auto, BW, simplex; same scenarios for platen etc...

1213834 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX700 serious alignment problems

Our MX700 has been working great for years.  But just recently, it's had some horrible alignment problems.  I tried the Manual Print Head Align procedure, but the alignment is so bad that none of the possible values works at all for it.  (See the pic...

Photos

Why does my cannon print photos with an orange color? Cannon MX922.When I print pages the printing has an redish tint and the black is very light.

Bernie66 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Loyalty

Hello all, First and foremost I want to start off with I am somewhat a NEW FATHER (YEAH !!!)   I have found myself taking a friends advice and have been taking pictures left and right. For printing I was going to CVS / WalMart and a few other local ...

MX892 IP Address Resets to Factory Default?

Our MX892 printer 'forgets' its IP address overnight.  I can configure it to be on our network, and looking at the Network settings afterwards, it shows itself as having an IP address of 192.168.0.10 (a member of our home network).  The next morning,...

elanam by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I print a 10X15 cm card?

How do I print a 10X15 cm card? Page set up correctly and card properly placed in tray: blank card emerges on instruction to print. This is MG5550 printer connected successfully to MacBook Pro 10.7.5. It prints A4 no problem

kraemers by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements