Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently purchased MX459. .

HELP!!!!! My machine is new and I'm so fustrated!!!Is there someone I can call and have him/hercome over to my house to help me. Not good withtalking to computers on phone...grrrrr. Machinesays 'paper jam' and/or load paper - even afterpaper is loade...

swirt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5300

problem with the printer turning on, it acts like it isn't getting power, but I moved it around the room to different plug, and electric is not the problem.  If you keep playing with it, it will turn on for about 5 seconds then shut off again.  Pleas...

Teri573 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What printer....

....would you recommend?I need it for home use, mainly. I work as a teacher and I print a lot of stuff; but then again, not as much as an office. This would be for my use only.I also prefer it to be wireless (I get tangled in all cables and I can't s...

CanonP by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Borderless Prints

I need to print Borderless 8x12 prints on my Pixma 5320 printer.  This is not one of the standard sizes available though I can set a custom size for this.  Please explain the details of exactly how the printer works, why this doesn't seem to give bor...

Joel by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5320

One year old printer showed B200 error code, so I purchased a new print head ( part # QY6-0080). I installed it, now there are no error messages, but the printer prints a blank page when I try to print? Is there a setup procedure for the new print he...

Inxs14 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3100 printer shuts off at random

I purchased a Canon MG3100 printer a couple of years ago and used it without any problem until recently.  Two weeks ago, the printer started shutting itself off.  It has happened 6-8 times that I have noticed in the last 2 weeks.  How do I stop that ...

krar4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements