Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black marks

Hi, our MF8550c keeps putting black marks all over our documents. I think there is black toner inside the printer from a leaky toner cartridge, however I can't any manuals to see how to clean the printer out? I've tried cleaning the fixing unit and t...

Somewhat Basic questions

I have a 3235i Imagerunner. I have spent a great deal of time on the e-manual and the obvious appears to be hiding from me. 1. Can I scan directly to a particular folder (it is connected to computer via USB, just one computer connected to it)? Do I h...

Windows 8.1 Metro Scan and MG6220 won't save scan

Got a new Dell Inspiron laptop. I am able to preview and scan a document in the Windows 8.1 Metro scan app, but I get an error message saying scan can't be saved. I downloaded the latest Canon Mimi Master software. Also, the regular Windows Fax & Sca...

eric324 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mx459 scanner/printer image problem

I have a new mx459 printer/scanner. All scanned images show what seems to be a background moire pattern. Going to a high resolution doesn't help much. Also the scan speed seems unusually fast. I've tried various image settings but the problem is alwa...

barrybud by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MP495 Printer Not Detected

I just reinstalled the OS on my Dell (Win XP Media Edition) and for some reason I am not able to install my MP495.  I always get a message of 'Printer not detected' no matter what I do.  While I have a router, since the printer is right next to the c...

jc by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

U052 on my MP600

Have had my MP600 for 7 years.  Great machine until 2 days ago when I got the "U052" code.  Followed the instructions to clean the print head, but no such luck.  The printer would not even clean the print head.  Was hoping this would be the last prin...

SharpCC by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

scanning

I have canon pixma MG5520 and would like to scan a picture and upload it to my mac.  there aren't any instructions that came with the printer so I tried looking on line.  Not very user friendly.  If anyone could help, that would be great. Thanks 

vaustin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canon smartbase MP360

I am having trouble with my printer it is not printing or photocoping it does scan I have tried everything cleaning the nozzle the ink cartaridge and checked all the leads and connections but nothing seems to help. can any one please advise me.Thank ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements