Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8020 error 1003 - loading paper

I purchased a Canon TS8020 printer on Ebay.  I keep getting an error (1003) telling me there's no paper in the paper tray after I've loaded the paper in the rear tray (I did register the letter sized paper). I've figured out it's looking for paper in...

janetwbt by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 - NOT PRINTING!

I have absolutely had it with this printer. This is the second one of this exact printer and it has given me the same exact problem that made me get a replacement in the first place. First, it started printing lopsided so I took out the paper to asse...

odg316 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 - Printer problems after Windows 10 update

Hello i have canon pixma MX 920. No problems till three windows 10 updates last two days:  KB4522016 FOR .net framework 3.5 4.8.1 zzhz ; SERVICE STACK 10.0.19041.3562; KB5031224. i HAVE CHEcked control  panel and "set as default" bu each time i try t...

gems by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect G3270 to Mac running Sonoma OS

Final update: Product was returned as defective.Update: I can print via USB, but cannot connect wirelessly. I've tried all methods and even though I used WPS to add the printer to my router network, it won't connect to my Macbook. It shows up as Cano...

trifles by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G7020, Can't print full page.

I have an 8.5X11 document PDF I am printing on a standard  8.5X11 sheet of paper that is basically fully covered. It has a dark border. I can't get it to print exactly the whole page. I get margins, or when I do borderless printing, I still get a tin...

TS3522 Can't Duplex Print

I recently purchased a Canon TS3522. Whenever I try to duplex print, it prints two single sided pages rather than a single, double sided page. It prints both pages back to back, pauses, prompts me to flip the pages and reinsert them into the printer,...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements