Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Paper Jam Error

Hi, I have recently purchased a PIXMA MG2522 printer. It was working this morning, but then it suddenly got a mysterious paper jam! There is no paper in the printer and I have not been able to figure out what may be causing this ghost paper jam. Rein...

pixma mx870 and window 11

hello i have an pixma mx870 printer and a new window 11 desktop which I want to connect through the wireless network.  I noticed when looking for the drivers that there were none available for windows 11.  I downloaded the win10 in hopes they would w...

arturuis by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

PIXMA TS8320 locks up when powering off

My printer is 2 years old and I recently switched it from using USB to WiFi. Now, when the printer tries to power off, it locks up and won't respond at all, requiring it to be unplugged. Even after waiting overnight, it still won't power down. This a...

LloydGM by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Pixma MG2522- Paper Jam Error

I keep getting an error message that I have paper jam. There is no paper in the printer. I've attempted in turning off the printer, unplugging the printer, etc. but I continue to get a paper jam error. Any suggestions?  

JC81 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Canon MG2522 with bank checks

I want to print on standard pre-printed bank checks but the MG2522 adjustable paper guide does not move far enough to the right to properly guide the checks (2.75 inch wide). Because of the gap, the checks turn slightly while feeding. Is there a work...

jf92647 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 Just started cutting off bottom of page

This is only happening when printing.  Scanning is fine.The bottom inch of the page is consistently cut off when I print on my TS9120, regardless of the application from which I am printing. This problem emerged suddenly-- the printer had worked OK p...

scottdm by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2522 Printer displays error code B200

I have a Canon MG2522 printer, displays error code B200. I've disconnected the power source, waited 30+ seconds and reconnected (per the troubleshooting guide) and upon reconnecting power to the printer the alarm lights immediately begin to flash 10 ...

jrile11 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2522 Jammed but no paper in printer

Not sure if this is the correct place...I am trying to print out an important report for work and my printer keeps saying it is jammed, though there is no paper in the tray. I have tried messing with the placement of the printer on my computer (switc...

NyxCora by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX925 Error Code B200

Hi, I'm having an issues with my Pixma for a long time but recently it shows some B200 Error codes and today won't turn on. I tried to unplug it and push the power button 5 times and plug it back after 60 sec as advised in another post, I've also tri...

Maryan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements