cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8620a only printing yellow and black

khenderson1
Apprentice

I just set up my brand new TR8620a printer and it will only print in black and yellow.  The ink cartridges are installed properly. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to perform a nozzle cleaning. The article will also cover how to print a nozzle check and a deep cleaning if the regular cleaning did not resolve the issue. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to perform a nozzle cleaning. The article will also cover how to print a nozzle check and a deep cleaning if the regular cleaning did not resolve the issue. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@khenderson1 wrote:

I just set up my brand new TR8620a printer and it will only print in black and yellow.  The ink cartridges are installed properly. 

Check the other cartridges and be sure all the clear plastic wrapping has been removed. There is a little vent hole at the rear of the cartridge and if the hole is blocked ink won't flow. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements