cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6220 problems printing since switching to Windows 11

Ron_D
Apprentice

I'm having an issue since going to Windows 11.  I've loaded TS6200 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows) and Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2.  When I perform any print, there is a multi-minute delay.  When the print comes, there is a 2nd print with the same delay.  The only message I can find is "Collecting Printer Status".  I'm printing Wi-Fi. I've also attempted "Wireless Direct" with the same result.  I've deleted all Canon S/W and reloaded just the basic driver, and no success.  My other printing devices function properly, it's just an issue with the Canon printer.  Does anyone have a solution here?

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Based on the steps you have taken already,  I recommend reaching out to Canon support. The real time feedback of a live technical support call/chat would be very beneficial in this case.

You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

I believe I got to the bottom of this.  With my new MSI motherboard, Norton 360 was included.  There was something in this program that caused the issue.  I removed Norton and the print driver is functioning properly.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements