cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP250 I need help with a print spooler error message

Kendra
Apprentice

Out of the blue I lost my printer connection.  When I look at my printer menu there is no printer listed.  When I try to add or install a printer, I get some odd message about a printer spooler is not running.  Restart the machine.  I've tried unhooking the printer, rebooting, unhooking from the power source.  I even went into some area as an administrator and found the print spool task and when I clicked on the start button there was no action.

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks for posting, Happy58!  As this thread is over a decade old and may contain outdated information, we recommend starting a new thread for your question.  Just click here to go to our Desktop Inkjet Printers board and then click the red "Start a Conversation" button.  When posting, be sure to provide as much relevant information as possible, including your printer model, whether it's connected via a USB cable or Wi-Fi, whether your computer runs Windows or macOS, etc. so that the Community can get the clearest picture of what you're dealing with.

We look forward to seeing your post!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements