cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620: Unable to save scanned pdf documents

wayneMo6
Apprentice

I have a MG 3620 printer. When I scan a document and save it to documents on my computer as a pdf, it deletes it out of documents when I delete it from the scanner. Anyone else have this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, let us know which version of Windows or macOS you are using? How are you connecting? 
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings, 

I'm not clear on what you mean by It deletes from my documents when I delete it from my scanner?  The scanner doesn't save documents.  

When you view a document in its destination folder after acquiring it from the scanner, it's not saved until you use the save dialog.  Maybe you can provide the steps you're performing so we can better understand your issue.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements