cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON MP2522 driver not installing

EntoGirl
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MP 2522 printer, running on Mac OS High Sierra v 10.13.3.

I recently replaced the printer cartridges as both the black and colour were empty. After replacing the cartridges, I attempted to print a document, and the dialog box that came up said "Printer is offline", even though the printer was on, plugged in via USB, and printing a test page when prompted from the printer menu. This problem persisted, even after unplugging all devices and switching them back on.

Following numerous forum advice posts, i deleted the printer driver and re-downloaded it. When I run the install file, I get a prompt that the installation was successful. However, the printer does not reflect in my list of installed devices (I have now tried 3 times) and i am still unable to print, after just having spent over $40 on ink cartridges.

Please assist

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi EntoGirl,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements