Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect my PIXMA MG 2520 to my laptop?

I recently bought a new laptop, and need to connect it to my printer. It is not a wireless printer, so I must use a USB cable. There was a software or something of the sort I was required to download on my previous computer, however, I don't recall w...

mg7520 error for inkjet head

I am trying to set up my new mg7520 printer and I have installed all the inkjets but I am still getting and error and none of the ink lights light up, can someone please help? I have tried removing and readding the injets and restarting and I am not ...

Printing DVDs

New ip7220. I have successfully printed DVDs using the supplied Canon EZ Photo software. No problems. But I want to print from a different program (CorelDraw). I need the paper size specifications to use. Also, if I print from another program (MS Wor...

Resolved! mx922 printer not scanning

I am trying to scan with my mx922 printer, but nothing happens. It just says that it is processing then it returns to the main screen without doing anything. The scanner does not move. However, I can still print and copy as normal. I am running windo...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements