Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility Command Line

I started a project of a time-lapse video using the Rebel and the included EOS Utility. By the time I'm done, it'll consist of many thousands of photos over a 2 year duration. It's a construction project of a mansion being built. Mind you this camera...

EOS Remote App File Renaming

I am using the EOS remote app to transfer images from my 70D into my iPAD.  I then load the images into Photosmith so I can tag them off line.  Then ultimately I want to sync the tags with the files I upload into Lightroom.  My problem is that when t...

CameraWindow v8.10

I updated Camera Window DC from v8.8 to v8.10 using the new Digital Camera Software v2.0 installer.  Why is the Set Start-up Image, Set Sound and Set Theme no longer available under Settings in Camera Window DC after the update?  I have a Canon ELPH ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing info settings on a 1DS MKII

I recently bought a 1DS MKII, and noticed that when I import pics taken by this camera into Lightroom 4, the Creator/Artist name listed is the previous owner.  I understand that the EOS utility software provided that capability but apparently there i...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements