Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageBrowser EX

I have an SX 10 iS and run its photo files into a WIN XP computer. We have just purchased a new computer running WIN 8 through a 64 bit  AMD quad core processor. Assuming the old ZoomBrowser would not work with the new computer, I went to  Canon's we...

Granus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Remote App - Android tethered setup

My question is, Is there a way to configure the app to display the next incoming image in full screen mode automatically? Currently, I can see the new image arrive to the thumbnail view screen and then have to click it manually to see it full screen....

ulightme by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

misplaced solution disc for my powershot A2300

I recieved a gift a couple of months back of a PowerShot A2300 & it was bought from Radio Shack. I believe I have lost the solution disc. Is there anyway I can get the images on to my computer w/o this disc? Or do I need to get a new disc ? Is the so...

KQalb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 7 driver for CanoScan LiDE 80?

Since upgrading to Windows 7, 64 bit, I have searched for a driver for my Canoscan Lide 80. Trying various suggestions to use other drivers like XP, Windows 7 32 bit have all failed. Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks.

owg1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

software

i recently purchased a canon rebel T3, and downloaded all the software. Today was the first day i attempted to upload my pictures to my mac computer and it keeps saying "no camera was found", and when i try to open the sofware, a pop-up came up sayin...

daniela by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am unable to enter the CIG website

I have a registered Powershot ELPH 110HS, and have been trying unsuccessfully to access the Image Gateway website.  I sign into my account, click on the CIG icon, enter my user name and password, and then it tells me I'm unable to access the site - t...

jdenier by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Enlarging Landscape Pics in iPhoto

I just bought the T3i. The first time I downloaded pics to iPhoto on my Mac I had no problems opening them. The 2nd time I downloaded pics into iPhoto they downloaded fine, however when I click on the picture to make it larger I am getting a black sc...

Crews115 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The format is not supported

I've created a number of Christmas video files with my HF R300 camcorder but the ImageMixer SE 3 software does recognize the files.  The files are .MTS format.  Why can't the software that came with the camcorder read the files?  I had a previous Can...

Dake11 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon S100 software unable to install on Windows 8

I am unable to install the supplied S100 software CD on Windows 8 with the following message 'This software does not currently support your system setup' Is there any way of getting round this? I can download the individual programs from the Canon we...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements