cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility download at?

Luna
Contributor

I have a new computer which does not have a CD drive. Where can I download the EOS Utility software for my T3i. I can only find a downlad for a update

Thanks,

Tammy

14 REPLIES 14

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/eos_slr_camera_systems/eos_digital_slr_cameras/eos_re...

Download the EOS Digital Soultion disk. It is the digital file of all the software that is on the CD. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

John, Thank you for helping. Was able to download the EOS Digital Soultion disk. But I cannot see my photo files from my camera on my computer. 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Can you provide more info. Computer, software, did the same process work on the old computer?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

This is a completely different software than what I had before. I can see my camera icon in the folder of the software and click on it to open the photos. The red light on my camera starts pulsating like its getting ready to open the photos on my computer. Then it just quits. Says 0 photo images at the bottom of the software.

My son in law just installed windows 10 last night on my PC computer. 

Which software is it? I generally do not use software to download. I create a folder, connect the camera or put card in a reader, and copy images from camera to folder. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I trying to open the photo files in the software that I downloaded that you gave me a link too. In the past I would open EOS Utitily that was on a disk that came with my camera, that was always on my desktop. Then I would turn on my camera and open the photos to view.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Do you have EOS Utility and EOS Utility 2? Try using EOS Utility 2. It should look like the old Utility.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

No I do not have either one as I have a brand new computer that does not have a disk drive. So I can't use the disk that came with my camera. This brings me back to my original question. I'm looking for a way to download the EOS utility.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Have you previously downloaded the photos. Some software won't allow downloads twice.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements