Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-1v ES-E1 Original Software

Does anyone know where to obtain the original ES-E1 CD Software (version 1.1 or 1.2)?  I am unable to re-install the software without the original CD making my cable useless. I have the update software but need to the orginal CD to install. thanks in...

Resolved! EOS M - Remote Shooting

Hello, How (or when) will the EOS M be able to perform Remote Shooting, like the EOS 1100D (and past models) did?I've been using a range of EOS cameras with the help of their SDK and C# and the results were astonishing. I would like to do the same wi...

eos remote app for iOS

The idea was great, however the development seems to be stopped on this.It hasn't been updated since Dec of last year.Will there be a new version of EOS Remote app for iOS? Features I'd like to see from the upgrade (if there's any)1) Full size image ...

rmpark by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital photo professional - export JPG from RAW

Hello!i have a problem with program Digital photo professional, when i want export images from RAW format to JPG.The problem is, that quality of image is much more worse, then in RAW format in DPP. JPG looks blurred and fuzzy.IMAGE LINK: Please check...

raw-export.jpg
vilibao by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP Update From Hell

A year ago I bought a Canon 70D and installed the software.A week ago I went to their website and downladed an updatefor Digital Photo Professional (DPP) from 3.13.?? to 3.14.??.Ran the update and the program stopped working. The error wasDPPDLL.dll ...

Resolved! Aperture and Focus Points

Apple's Aperture has the feature that, when turned on, allows you to see the focus point(s) in a photo.  I have noticed that this works when I use my 60D with a Canon EFS 18-200 mm lens, but not when I mounnt my Canon 100-400 L lens.   I would like t...

Help with editing stills

Hi all, I'm having a weird situation with editing stills shot with the 70d in video mode. When I'm previewing the photos in Bridge or in Lightroom, the photos are automatically cropped because their were shot in video mode (I can see the photos being...

EkoGeko by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TRANSFER PICS IN IMAGEBROWSER EX TO SD CARD

I transfered pictures from my camera's SD card into ImageBrowser EX on my laptop.  I would like to transfer 100 of those pictures in ImageBrowser EX onto a brand new SD card (F:).   What are the steps within ImageBrowser EX to transfer those pic's to...

pato by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't logging in my Image Gateway Account

I  can't  logging  in  my  Image Gateway  AccountI  have  around  2,000  pictures ,to  much  memories when  i  try  to  log in  about  week  ago  with  the  same  email  and  password  ,i  can'tso  i  reset  the  password  about  4  times , i  decide...

Lucy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I convert any JPEG file to Canon RAW file

Respected Sir/Madam, I am new here. I have a CANON 5D Marj III along with an Apple MacBook Pro for editing. Actually I am now an amature fashion & wedding Photographer. I like to be a Porofessional one. So I want get some help from you to get rich m...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements