Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOFTWARE INSTALL

I'm installing the software that came with my camera and it won't install because it says that my screen resolution is too low and I'm running it way above what it says it needs. it's as though it doesn't recognise my actual resolution.

DAC596 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble installing Image Browser EX

I am having trouble installing Image Brower EX (1.5.1.7) on my PC. I just bought a Canon SX60 and downloaded 2 recommended files. "dcsw-4-3-0-2-9l.zip" & "dppw3.14.47-updater.zip" both indicated successful installation. However, when I click on the I...

max7539 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP 3 or 4 will not edit my RAW files from my T6s

Just bought a T6s and loaded the new DPP 4 for editing. That program will not support this camera. I get small thumnails that I can't do anything with. I re-loaded DPP 3, since I thought DPP 4 would be all I needed. However, I can't get the images to...

Myke by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with EOS Utility Software (Test Shot - Busy)

Hi Everyone, I have a Canon rebel T3i 600D. I use it to make pictures under standard conditions in a photobox with my computer.Before every shots, I make a Test Shot to check the white balance. But, I don't know why, today when I click on the "Test S...

Xander by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP 4 - Crop Tool

Is there a shortcut to the crop tool in the new Digital Photo Professional 4? Alt+C no longer works and I can't imagine there is not a shortcut in the new software?! Really? Please advise! Thank you! 

klmphoto by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

delete button missing in Camera Window

HelloI recently upgraded to Windows7 Image browserEX and related Camera Window.  I can see all camera images in the Organize Images module.  How do I delete images in the Camera window if no delete button appears after selecting images? Camera window...

mms by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reformat needs a double confirmation message!!!

We bought a new Rebel T6i. My parents took it on a vacation, but my dad change the languge to chinese, which i do not know how to read and then i accidentally delete all the photos they took on their vacation because i didnt know what i was pressing ...

JayJayR by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility download at?

I have a new computer which does not have a CD drive. Where can I download the EOS Utility software for my T3i. I can only find a downlad for a update Thanks,Tammy

Luna by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Utility will not work after update - 70D and Windows 8.1

I hope someone can help. I updated my EOS Utility on July 20, 2015, and switched to EOS Utility 2, incl. the updater (an add-on installation on the Canon site). After that, nothing happens when I connect the camera and try to open EOS Utility. I can ...

ac by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 and Rebel Xsi

The  new computer I bought comes with Windows 8 and I can't upload the photos from my Rebel XSi now. I installed the software that came with my Rebel (ver 17.1) but it must be outdated. Or is there a different reason?If it's the outdated softw...

Vianna by Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements