Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Canon - Lightroom Shooters

If you subscribe to Creative Cloud Adobe has just released an update to Lightroom mobile app (iOS and Android) that allows RAW image editing on an iPad and Android devices. Great for travelling and editing/sharing images. "What's New in Version 2.4.0...

Not able to concert RAW into JPEG or HDR

Dear All, I have brought Canon 5DS in october 2015. I had been using DPP software which allowed me to convert RAW files into JPEG. I have also used HDR option as well. lately, when i try to do this, batch process do not process at all, if i use Start...

Not able to connect Canon 750D to iPhone

Hi! I've been trying to connect my Canon 750D to my iPhone 5c with Cannon Connect, but so far without success. When I enable the wifi on the camera, the network created by the camera doesn't show up in the list of possible network connection on my ph...

Canon Camera Codecs for Newest Cameras?

The latest Canon Camera Codecs for Windows that I am aware of dates back to 2014.  Cameras like the M3, and I assume other cameras released in 2015, may not have codecs to allow previews in programs like Windows Explorer.  I am disappointed that the ...

EOS Utility on Windows 10 Continuum

Port EOS Utility to Windows Continuum! Connect Mobile device directly (Or through dock) to EOS Camera via USBTransmit wirelessly to a large TV/MonitorWireless keyboard and mouse to manipulate.Desktop Experience. Beautiful.    The tools available from...

SadKing by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Remote shooting always shoots twice in Eos Utility?

Hello, After I upgraded my computer and reinstalled Eos Utility to use with my Canon EOS 7D (mark I), Eos Utility now *always* shoots twice when I take photos from the computer (remote shooting).  Any idea why this is so? I have disabled raw and both...

apids by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ImageBrowser Database files and SQLITE3

Hello there, Has anybody tried to access the ImageBrowser 1.5.2 IBX database files using SQLITE3?If I do so, SQLITE3 displays "ERROR: file is encrypted or is not a database etc" For a long time I have a DB2 database system with all characteristics ab...

André by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

When exporting images from CR2 into TIFF format.

When exporting images from CR2 into TIFF format. It creates one file, but when clicking into that file it becomes two images. One is like a thumbnail version and the other is the tiff file that i need. How do i get the export to not create this addi...

lmliam by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightroom tone curves and sliders

I only use the tone curve for a few things but should the curve reflect changes you have introduced using the sliders? Like the contrast slider and the whites and blacks sliders anyway? It would be nice if it did so you could see it.

ScottyP by Authority
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageBrowser EX version 1.5.2 crash

ImageBrowser EX version 1.5.2 crashes after I have to select the folder for my photos in the initial setup. It worked the first time I opened the app, but refuses to work now. My laptop runs on Windows 8.1.I have uninstalled and re-installed ImageBro...

changing exposure on a raw file with dpp4

I screwed up. I took a bunch of photos with  auto exposure set to +2 and of course they all came out over-exposed. I have DPP4 on my computer. Is there a way to lower the exposure on the batch of photos 2 stops? I saved them all w/ raw+jpeg. Thanks!

bruceb3 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements