Camcorders
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8mm

8mm filmOptions ‎03-18-2013 01:42 PM I want to convert old 8mm film to digital, but not sure about converting to a high definition (HD) format or just standard digital format (SD).  My goal is to end have the best quality, but also to be able to play...

Jules by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

8mm film

I want to convert old 8mm film to digital, but not sure about converting to a high definition (HD) format or just standard digital format (SD).  My goal is to end have the best quality, but also to be able to play back on my computer, HDTV and use th...

Jules by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Vixia HF200 and compatible software for Vista 64 bit.

This Canon HF 200 came with the Pixela ImageMixer 3 SE software. The problem is, ...it's  not compatible with Windows VIsta 64 bit.  The Instructions note only 32 bit,  and this VIsta  64, will not accept this software..  I'm looking for the simplest...

brmc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring video from XA10

I am using the USB cable to connect to my iMac to transfer the video for me to edit with Final Cut Pro X. When connected it brings up the entire contents of the camera memory card as Drive J. How can I only select those files which I had selected on ...

philipc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Good solid camcorder for under $600

Honestly, I couldn't find a post that answered what I was looking for.So, first off, a few bits of detail. I am a big guy, my hands and fingers have a problem with small buttons, but weight doesn't bother me, so don't take weight into consideration t...

Green flash on play back

I have a  two year old VIXIA R10 that is suddenly flashing a transparent lime green flash about every second on play back.  Have tried different flash drive, no help.  Have tried different lighting settings, no help.  Is this camera toast?

HF20 Turn off electronic beep

we'd like to use our Vixia HF20 to video wildlife but the incessant beeping that occurs when you perform functions on the camera makes it impossible.  anyone know how to turn off the beeping noise that happens such as when you turn on the camera?

javaqen by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Which HD Camcorder should I purchase?

We would like a HD Camcorder to record video for my wife's practice.  She is a Therapist working with children, ranging in age from 2 - 7 year olds, that have special needs and would like to record their progress during therapy sessions both in a sch...

hoek59 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements