Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210847members
348391posts

Community Activity

Indian Break Fast - UPMA

CameraCanon EOS R6Lens modelRF24-105mm F4 L IS USMShutter speed1/2ooAperturef/22Focal length58 mmISO3200Captured the essence of simplicity with my latest photograph: a bowl of lovingly made upma. This image showcases not just a quick and delightful b...

Gautamwin_2-1714844820734.jpeg

EOS Rebel T3 Lens compatibility

Hi everyone,  I have a EOS Rebel T3 camera, and when I bought it several years ago at a garage sale, all it had is a Canon Zoom Lens EF 75-300mm lens. I am looking at getting more of a "standard lens" for just taking regular photos. The issue I am ha...

MB83 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 Old Firmware Download?

Where can I download older versions of R5 firmware? Since installing v2.0, my R5 with my 100-500L lens is freezing for 5-10 seconds randomly.  

Blurry images with Canon M50m2 mirrorless

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some advice on image quality. I have recently switched from the basic level DSLR (cheapest on the market) to the mirrorless M50m2. I have also purchased an adapter so that I can use all my old lenses for the DSLR wit...

93F9AE58-6465-4E6B-8C8F-E9B03E1C311A.jpeg
Tini_tot by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinterface Admin PW - TS5350i

Hi,i bought a ts5350i today. now i want to login in my webinterface. usually the password is the serial number for this model. but nothing works. i enter a password and i dont even get a prompt if password is corret or not. you can see where im stuck...

schmiddi19xx_0-1714837119226.png

New (to me) EF 85mm 1.2 picks it's own focus point

I recently picked up a used EF 85mm 1.2 L II to use primarily on my R6 mk2. I've found that it tends to focus somewhere other than where I point it. When I use Spot or 1-Point AF, it seems to be looking around to find maybe the closest object, or may...

Canon R6 Subject Detection missing?

I currently own a Canon EOS R6 and I'm having a hard time finding understanding what settings or shooting modes are required for AF Eye Tracking to actually work.I recently rented another R6 (fairly certain it was NOT a Mark II) and noticed that when...

Third party lens for Canon RP

I recently bought a Canon RP body and I am looking to buy lens either Canon RF 24-70 mm F2.8 L or Canon RF 28-70 mm F2 L but couldn’t find any deals at the moment. Is there any 3rd party lens which can used instead of the above lens?

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors