Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211296members
349572posts

Community Activity

M750 will not come out of sleep

Another POS printer.     Why will it not come out of sleep,   50% of the time the print job status is "printed" and it is not,  send it again and later in the day i might have double or triple.Also,  How to stop the incesenet toner status pop up.   f...

crapko by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vixia HF G70 Aurora Borealis night settings

I have a Vixia HF G70 and would like help on night settings.  I tried M mode and changed the Aperture to f2.8, Shutter speed to 1/60 for 24fps, used Manual focus, and set the K to to 2800.  When shooting the Aurora Borealis I just had a black image. ...

Upgrading R to R5 or R6 II. Doubt

Hi,I own an EOS R with a couple of L lenses, including the RF 50 1.2 L and the RF 28-70 F/2 L. Now the time has come to replace my EOS R with a more professional model. Since I'm experiencing somewhat of a midlife crisis I'm trying to (partly) leave ...

bagger by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 mark 2 - cannot find aspect markers

I cannot find the aspect markers on the Canon R6 mark 2.  I'll be shooting video vertically for social media and I am unable to find the aspect markers within the menus.  I've watched a video but on my camera on 'Shooting info display', I can find Gr...

Jane_W by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 C Cinema raw development

Hello. I am trying to use cannon's raw development program to view clips from my R5C raw and develop them to edit easier. However, even when I select a clip that is only 10 seconds long, it says it's going to take up 500 gigabytes in my hard drive. W...

DPP insufficient memory

I have been using EOS Utility and DPP for editing my RAW images since I received my first Canon EOS Rebel. I upgraded to the R5 March 2023 and have continued to use DPP for editing and converting RAW images to Jpeg. Yesterday DPP stopped for "insuffi...

CatU2484 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pix G2260 Won't Install

I bought a Pixma G2260 All-in-one way back in Sept 21.I installed on Windows 10 perfectly fine.I got a new PC w/Windows 11 HomeI have tried 6-8 times every combination to get past the Printer Connect Step 3Nothing.I have uninstalled the driver that W...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements