Share Your Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hummingbirds

I know people don't like clicking on external links, but I'm not sure if the Canon Community likes people uploading videos.I took this with my T8i on August 6th. I think I was using 60fps.The tripod was outside, and I took this from inside my house u...

stevet1 by Authority
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Legacy Camera #1: PowerShot G1

I have disposed of very few of the cameras I have had since I began my photography almost 40 years ago. Today, I had a reminder of the earliest digital camera I got when I saw a  Throwback Review by Gordon Laing of the Canon PowerShot G1, released in...

IMG_1211.JPG CRW_0005.jpg CRW_0007.jpg CRW_0008.jpg

Resolved! Before My Morning Coffee...

I got given a 'fridge magnet by a friend who is a serious feline fan.  The image was really awful, so I made my own version, as below:   Canon EOS 5DS R • Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM @200mm • 1/640 • f/2.8 • ISO 200, hand-held

Before My Coffee.jpg

Barn cat assists with micro-focus adjustment

King Aslan stepped in to assist with confirming the AF calibration for my 1DX III and EF 400 F2.8.  No offset/adjustment was needed and the pair is ready for soccer.  Aslan isn't fully in focus because of the shallow DoF from shooting wide open to ch...

AS0I0793.JPG
wq9nsc by Elite
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rare plant- Ruth's Golden Aster

A friend guided me to find this plant which is on the endangered list. Loss of habitat and human encrochment are two contributing factors. For some reason, it cannot be propogated in greenhouse environments. It is only found in the Hiwassee River and...

IMG_5472.JPG

Most like photo by fans

Canon80D EF 70 200 lens ISO 6400 190mm f/ 2.8 1/1000 This is my most liked and commented photo by fans, parents and players. What do you all think?

STRvsPUR7-2-21 (192 of 197).jpg

Squirrels are everywhere!

We have bird feeders in the backyard. Whole kernel corn, cracked corn and black oil sunflower seeds are the fare. We were walking our puppies and this critter flattened himself on the fence that hides the propane tank. We have had seven squirrels fee...

IMG_7916 (2).JPG
Announcements