cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Montana

photopop9
Apprentice

both R5 24=105 iso 1st - iso 400 f7.1 105 mm 1/1000. 2nd iso 400 48 mm F8 1/500 sky shot

4Q0A5854.JPG4Q0A5556.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

Penny4
Enthusiast

Montana, one of my favorite places.❤️

It was one of ours as well

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Nothing's better than Big Sky country!

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

you are correct sir!   A very nice place to visiit

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Looking at image #1, I can see why you used a fast shutter speed (although I personally would have gone slower than 1/1000sec and used a smaller f/stop) the wind is really blowing the grass almost flat.  Looking at the stack in the image it reminds me that we have come a long way from the traditional  of old and now these structures reflect the technology that has created them.  It looks almost like a building.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

I didn’t post that we were traveling on highway going about 70 mph which I should have added if standing still I would agree with your comments totally 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements