cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Montana

photopop9
Apprentice

both R5 24=105 iso 1st - iso 400 f7.1 105 mm 1/1000. 2nd iso 400 48 mm F8 1/500 sky shot

4Q0A5854.JPG4Q0A5556.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

Penny4
Enthusiast

Montana, one of my favorite places.❤️

It was one of ours as well

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Nothing's better than Big Sky country!

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

you are correct sir!   A very nice place to visiit

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Looking at image #1, I can see why you used a fast shutter speed (although I personally would have gone slower than 1/1000sec and used a smaller f/stop) the wind is really blowing the grass almost flat.  Looking at the stack in the image it reminds me that we have come a long way from the traditional  of old and now these structures reflect the technology that has created them.  It looks almost like a building.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

I didn’t post that we were traveling on highway going about 70 mph which I should have added if standing still I would agree with your comments totally 

Announcements