Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom size on Art Paper....

Hi! I have a Pixma 1 Pro, and using Canson PhotoArt HD Canvas and want to use the roll I got to cut it to the maximum size allowed by the custom size, but the setup does not allow me to use the fine art papers without the 30mm borders, which I have r...

Pixma 5300 print problem

Hi everyone, just joined, hope ive posted in the right place !  Ive been searching for days to get some info in how i can print two 4x6 photos on an  A4 sheet.Ive not long bought my Pixma printer, and im really happy with it apart from the "layout " ...

Tifa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 100 printing

I replaced a HP Photosmart B8550 with a Pro-100 recently.  In printing images both that I printed previously on the HP and some I have only printed on the Canon Pro-100 I am having frustrating results.  I am getting darker prints and less intensity o...

Stuart by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma Pro-100, ICC Profiles, etc

I'll try to make a long story short.  About 5 months ago I bought a Canon T3i camera.  Didn't like the prints I got at department stores, bought a PIxma Pro-100.  Did some more research, realized I need to calibrate my monitor, bought a Datacolor Spy...

JohnB352 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New PIXMA PRO-100 owner needs advice

After my i860 passed away a couple months back, I struggled to find a replacement. I settled on the PRO-100. Picked one up a couple weeks ago and finally installed it today. With regards to the drivers: I ran the Mini Master Setup as downloaded from ...

Network Printing on Pixma Pro-100

I've set up my new Pro-100 in a good environment (good venitlation, space, solid surface), but its not close to my main photo editting computer. No problem, I thought, I will connect to it it via my home network. So I set it up and configured it with...

Resolved! Pro9000mkII

HiI have a new (8 weeks )printer, but sometimes it will print a partial photo then eject the paper, the amount it prints varies from print to print and it sometimes completes the print.Any pointers would be appreciated Thanksjereve

Jereve by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

poor quality of pixma pro prints

hello,  i've had the pixma pro 100 for a few months, and can't figure out how to make it print nice, sharp, images.  this is getting me so frustrated, i am ready to smash it into a million pieces.  i've tried changing all the settings in illustrated ...

sonicraf by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements