cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 Not Printing Middle of Image

Adeig
Apprentice
I had contacted support previously about my printer catching the edge of the paper on sizes 8x10 amd smaller, so it was suggested I select the option "prevent paper abrasion." I selected that and previewed the print before it printed and it only showed the top and bottom edges of the image, not the middle. I checked the file and it is not missing the middle. I tried to print a different image, and same result. I decided to try printing to see if the preview was glitching. When I printed, it printed like how the preview showed.

I did a test print page and it printed normally and across the page. I did a header alignment and it printed without issues. I did recently upgrade my desktop to Windows10, but I'm not sure if the drivers for the printer needs updated too. I haven't tried using a different device to print it yet to see if it is my computer having the issue or the printer.
5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You didn't say what OS you updated from, but here is the link to the latest printer driver:

Support | Professional Inkjet Printers | PIXMA PRO-100 | Canon USA

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Did you figure out this issue? My Pro-100 started doing the same thing. Only prints top and bottom but not the middle. Windows 10. It had been working fine. It just started doing this yesteday. 

Try reinstalling the printer driver. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

elenamcclain
Apprentice

I am having this same exact issue, but I did not upgrade my OS. The only difference is I accidentally unplugged my printer while I was rearranging my room and plugged it in a day later. Before this, I never had any issues 😞

Edit: For the record, I have installed the newest drivers, turned off and on again, and reset the wifi connection. I also just plugged it in via USB and there's been no change of behavior. 

I think it's just a windows problem. After a lot of troubleshooting, I used a different program to print and I'm not longer having issues.
Announcements