cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-10: Custom Borderless Printing paper size

deborahauten
Apprentice

I have a Pixma Pro-10. I am trying to print on Arch A paper size, 9 x 12, but borderless. Can anyone tell me how to add the Arch A paper to my set of paper sizes? Alternatively, is there anyway to set up the paper choice so I can get a borderless print on the 9 x 12 size? This printer rejects the paper if I don't put the "correct" size in the tray. 

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@deborahauten wrote:

I have a Pixma Pro-10. I am trying to print on Arch A paper size, 9 x 12, but borderless. Can anyone tell me how to add the Arch A paper to my set of paper sizes? Alternatively, is there anyway to set up the paper choice so I can get a borderless print on the 9 x 12 size? This printer rejects the paper if I don't put the "correct" size in the tray. 

I have a Pro-100, the dye ink version of the printer. I don’t believe that you can print borderless on custom paper sizes. Borderless printing is limited to certain standard sizes because the printer has sponges at set positions to catch any ink overspray. 

The printer driver will display the allowable sizes. Note that there is no provision for setting a custom paper size.

Screenshot 2024-06-20 085204.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
Announcements