Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Cannon Pro 100 - How do I get the "back" printer to operate.

USB and yes, I have Pages.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

In truth, I can't recall and haven't found a way to check that. As I don't think I've ever seen an IJ Network link that I can remember, if I had to make a choice, I probably would have chosen Bonjour. No promises, though. <g> Btw, I did write to Canon Support and asked if there were any way I might get your software. No reply as yet.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You said you've printed, so we can assume printer is installed correctly onto Mac.

I opened a document in Pages and selected print and get the same printer window as I posted earlier.

It happens automatically when I select print, with the same required to show detail as I discussed earlier.

The first thing you need to do is to get this window open in Pages. Then, if you can't get it in your graphics program its a program issue.

Fullscreen_10_24_15__8_03_PM.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The print page for Pages is exactly the same as yours. The print page in Graphic Converter is a bit different, but I've just found a particular setting which will let me choose the manual printer. Yay! Thanks so much for your help. You're a *very* patient guy.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Glad to help.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic