cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageRunner Advanced C3935i Toners (GPR-66)... Where to recycle?

krussell1
Apprentice

I'm looking for a place to send multiple used GPR-66 and GPR-L66 Toners. When I looked through Canon's Laser Consumable Program, these toners specifically were not listed, yet many other GPR toners were. When you go to fill out the pre-paid label they do list the ImageRunner Advance machine. I also called Canon a few days ago and was told that they "just don't deal with ImageRunners at all and to reach out locally for any service, questions or requests regarding the machine."  Has anyone ever experienced this?

I'm super lost on what to do with these toners! Not having any luck with local recycling programs either. I'm thinking I will just mail the toners to Canon anyways? What would you do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The Office Depot near my home has a giant bin right when you walk through the door for recycling toner and inks.  I've seen similar toners in that bin on the occasions I've visited to buy paper and recycle.  Our Canon dealer takes our spent toners when they visit.  We have six IR's at our location.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, krussell1!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Why do you not provide direct support for the imageRUNNER series? Just curious.

I've reached out to our dealer. Our dealer tells us to contact Canon regarding recycling procedures, but you don't have any for the ImageRUNNER! 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The Office Depot near my home has a giant bin right when you walk through the door for recycling toner and inks.  I've seen similar toners in that bin on the occasions I've visited to buy paper and recycle.  Our Canon dealer takes our spent toners when they visit.  We have six IR's at our location.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks Rick, that's good to know. My office depot made it seem like these toners also were not accepted for some reason. I appreciate your answer.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements