Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 won't print

I had to use the standard method to hook up to our wifi at home since our Apple router has no WPS button. The printer says it is connected, and the blue light is on, but I am unable to complete the driver install from the CD. No printer is found. I a...

Error 5156 69

Currently on Windows 7, 64 bit. I am not able to scan wireless with the error code 5156.69 shown. Please assist as I am sick and tired of tiring to reinstalling the software and all that bull**bleep**

Essco91 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't setup my Pixma mg6650

Hi there, my first post here, so I hope I'm no doing anything wrong.My name is Paulo, I'm 23 years old, I'm a textile photographer, so I'm used to take pictures for the web, but I'm my free time I like to take all kind of pictures, and I would like t...

PauloPax by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG4120 cannot printer wireless.

My printer does not print wireless, and a computer cannot find it. I have checked access point sense is still on. Actually it was wrking pretty well, but suddenly the happens occur. I have tried to reinstall ,but a computer cannot find it as well. Th...

MG6220 cannot connect to internet

My printer works wirelessly from my Win10 PC, but when I try to register it to Google Cloud Print, it says it cannot connect to the internet.  I've heard this is an issue, but I would have thought that at the very least, the printer would connect to ...

jimbutt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements