Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connecting wireless

I have a MX470 and from day one I have had nothing but issues to connect wireless, I am ready to throw it away. It will connect for awhile then it will stop. I have reset to default settings, it shows default passcode as 1234567890, I am inputting th...

conniesb1 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 printer not recognising PC on network

Hi, I have a MX922 and it is connected to the same wifi network as my Macbook and a Windows 10 PC laptop. I see some strange connectivity issues for the last few days. While using the scan button on my printer, when I go to the Send/Forward settings ...

udaygoel by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 4200 not connecting

I had to turn off my printer to extract a sheet of paper which I did no problem. When I switched back on again nothing on my network would connect. I have turned the network off and on turned computers off and on, gone through all the setting which s...

David4 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX492

Hi folks, I'm stuck. Can anyone help me figure out how to scan a document from my canon mx492 printer to my google drive wirelessly?      

Installation software refuses to find Printer

I am beyond frustrated at this moment.  Last week I had an error on my computer, after it upgraded to Windows 10 ver 1709 (creator) which caused me to do a reset.  At that time I had to reinstall all my software and printer drivers.  I downloaded the...

mcapri92 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC Wired Setup

Hello CommunityI can't get my MX922 setup with the eithernet.The physical LAN connection, and front panel went smoothly.However, my software does find or recognize the printer on the network.I've installed the drivers from the website, and everything...

MX492 - WiFi Issues

I would like to turn the wifi OFF on my MX492 and use an ethernet cord. I have everything set up, however, the printer is still only looking for wifi to print. Can someone please walk me through how to use the printer directly connected to my compute...

Printer is not responding MaxifyMB2350

Hello, I recurrently get the error message "The printer is not responding". When I type in my Wireless Password for the printer and then also restart my computer, as Canon suggests, the communication between printer and computer is working again. The...

Mjwest82 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements