Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2922 Problems setting up wireless printing

I recently moved into a new place and am having trouble setting up my wireless printing feature. When I go through the process I keep getting a message that says something like failure to connect please suspend the process and try again. I have tried...

jercan2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3200

Hey there, I've been having a problem with my Canon MG3200 printer. I've been trying to print from my laptop over wifi but a box keeps popping up telling me that the printer is offline. Ive restarted the printer, restarted my router and restarted my ...

tjmc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3600 printer not responding

I have Windows 10 - Printer was not showing on my Iphone when I tried to print. It tells me when I tried to print from laptop that it wasn't responding. I turned it off twice and turned back on, but nothing different. I did get a new router the othe...

gabby648 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3520 new wifi connection

I am trying to connect my Pixma MG3520 to a wifi connection at my new home.  It was previously connected to another network.  Is there anyway to do this without reinstalling the software?  I already have it on my computer, just can't figure out how t...

MG6120 Won't Scan Wirelessly

This is simple, please assist. My MG6120 is all set up.  I can print wirelessly, it's seen on my network, cool However, I cannot scan wirelessly.  It only has USB as an option showing.  It did work previously, before I had to reset my pc to factory d...

NVS by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3100 wifi printer offline

My laptop keeps teling me that my MG3100 wifi printer is offline but its not. I have to restart laptop everytime I want to print something if I haven't printed something in the past two days or so.

kabtq9s by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MX452 will not stay connected to WiFi

I have an ASUS N56U router and a PIXMA MX452 printer. Although they got along fine for a while, for quite some time the printer loses its connection and I must either reboot the router or the printer in order to re-establish a connection. After a sca...

tfondren by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements