Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6100 Driver over WiFi not printing

Hi, I have a TS6151, a Windows 10 Pro Desktop and a W10Home Laptop, both x64, both v1809, and printing over WiFi from both the desktop and laptop has stopped working.  It used to work fine but as I only use the printer very rarely I'm not sure when i...

mc2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't wirelessly connect MG5750 to Laptop

Hi all I'm in the process of connecting my new printer to my WiFi, laptop, etc. I've managed to connect the printer to the WiFi fine, but can't get the laptop to find the printer on the network to allow me to print. When I run the install software, i...

mx450 will print but not scan.

Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner is turned off.- (If using Wired LAN connection) It is disconnected from Wired LAN.- (If using wireless LAN connection) Signal strength is poor due to obstructions.- Network connection is pro...

jayema by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi-fi

MX472 will not connect to my Wi-Fi it was connected and then it dropped. I tried USB re-connection to wi-fi and it finds my network but says it can’t connect. This is the 2nd time in 2 months that this happened.

Error 0215 0036

When I try to get a wifi connedtion with my Pixma MG5420 printer It is initially found, then not found, and I get error code 02125 0036. Then the setup starts all over again. Help!

gaffrig by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! canon mx472 wps button

I had to unhook the printer to get a paper jam removed. When I hooked it back up, I got the "press the WPS button for 5 seconds....." message. There is no button of any sort on my router, so let's not get on that ribbon. This is a wireless printer bu...

How to make Pixma MP620 recognize a new router

Hi:  Our Pixma MP620 printer/scnanner was working just fine until we had to change routers.  Ever since then it doesn't work anymore: the print/scan instruction goes out but then the system gets stuck.  I gather the problem is that the Pixma does not...

Henk by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing from 5g to 2.4g

I'm sure this has been addressed earlier, but I can't seem to find it. I have a friend with a Pixma MX922 which I understand only connects at 2.4g. She cannot print or scan when she is connected to her router at 5g. She keeps having to switch her lap...

gtifeld by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements