cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Software Out of Date

sigung_q
Apprentice

My Pixma Pro-100 has not worked yet, and over the phone support is not an option, since I waited almost 2 hours with no one ever picking up - just music. So I've given up, and I'll be returning the product un-used, and seeking a different solution.

3 REPLIES 3

sigung_q
Apprentice

I had a similar issue, but have not resolved it. I just unboxed the brand new printer, and the CD that came with it is out of date, and won't install on the MAC. So I went online and found only a printer driver to install. The printer never even shows up on my MAC, and so I'm assuming that the CD had additional software that can no be downloaded from the Canon site. It may be a third party software, so perhaps someone can point me to the site where I can get one that is compatible with MAC 64 bit OS.

sigung_q
Apprentice

I'm in the same boat. Also spent and hour and 56 minutes on hold for support before giving up. I'm about to return this printer (since I just got it today), for lack of support. Basically it just sits there and does nothing, and never even shows up on my MAC.

Hi,

So we can best assist you, we would need to know if the printer is connected to your Mac via a usb cord or wirelessly. We would also need to know what version of Mac OS you are running. 

Also, instead of speaking to someone on the phone, Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements