Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer continually offline and won't print

I have a MG5400. It will not print and says it is offline. I have done as much trouble shooting as I can. It is wireless and the error message says to check the cable connection. When i open the printer and click "see what's printing" it shows what i...

jenowens by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cloud print on MX870

I used a windows 7 machine to register my mx870 on google cloud print. When I try to print on my Chrome 0S machine the printer shows greyed out and says offline. I have deleted and readded it. Can you help me please?

MX340 can print via wifi but does not scan

I'm running OS X Yosemite (10.10.3) I am able to send documents to print via wifi, but when I attempt scanning, the printer/scanner does not find my laptop. I've reinstalled the drivers multiple times and have deleted all settings files in the Image ...

evelina by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Connecting Canon PIXMA MG3570 to WIFI

Hi, I have bought Canon MG3570 printer, i am tying to connect it to my wifi router with no success. I have't seen any option in printer to configure SSID and encryption key. Please help me in connecting it to my wifi router. 

MG5620 not responding to devices

My MG5620 will randomly stop responding to my devices, a mac computer and an ipad. The printer is connected to the same wifi as both devices. It will sometimes print, and then sometimes not show up on the ipad as an option and will give an error mess...

tonir876 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements