Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn Off WiFi

Hi There.I have a MG3022 printer, and I made the mistake of using the WiFi option.  Now I'm getting everyone elses printing jobs at work.  So I set up the USB instead, and followed the directions to disable the WiFi, but it will not work.  Can anybod...

pixma mx492

My printer was working fine for many years while I had slow Verizon internet, but a few months ago we upgraded to Xfinity high speed and now the printer does not work.  We have gone through the whole set up process but still no luck.  ANy suggestions...

kbaird by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5520 printer offline

Can't get printer online.  Have tried everything possible.  A method that worked with my Epson printer was to input the IP address into a "new Port".  How do I find the IP address for the MG5520 printer.  It is recognizing the access point.  Thanks.

rra_78 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-1000 network traffic

Hi, hello from Scotland. I've just noticed in my router's Traffic Analyzer that my Pro-1000 seemed to be downloading 100s of MB from Google without asking. This has been going on for at least a month but maybe forever. All these MB don't seem to be g...

arth by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MF210 Scanner software

I have a Canon MF210 laser printer, scanner, fax.  I purchased in 2016.  Still working great, since I upgraded to Windows 10 a few months back from 8.1, I cannot find any reference to this printer on the Canon support site, nor any software.  I need ...

ajn1963 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

installing printer failing

I had used my PIXMA MG5220 printer with my Dell laptop with Windows 10 before, but for some reason it no longer worked. If I tried to print, the document would show in the print queue (on my laptop) with status “Printing” for a minute before changing...

AlphaBit by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ibp622cdw bonjour goes offline frequently

OSX 11.4 with bonjour.  Great printer, which was SO EASY to setup, and I could print from all my devices wirelessly.   HOWEVER, after a few hours it goes offline.  Waking it up manually and then ADDing it as a printer again works...for a few hours, b...

beaudad by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements