Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g3010 driver issue

Hi Sir, changed my operation system from win 7 to win 10 before installing antivirus Nod 32... my installed printers were working including cannon.  (Having 3 printers on my system. Hp - Cannon - Richo copier).  some conflict with canon... scanner is...

Resolved! drivers for ImageClass MF4770n

I lost all drivers during reinstallation of Windows 10.  I tried downloading them again, but I still can't print (using my computer).  I kept the USB connector attached & the computer was on during downloading--did that foul things up?Please help.

Trader86 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF4570dn Driver Availability

Hello! My printer requires I download a driver before I can print. I specifically went to the canon driver downloads page for the MF4570dn printer. There were two driver options available but they were both for scanning or other functions. I didn't s...

jamesg1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Print driver problems on Pixma MG2522

So I was having difficulty with the CD ROM for the printer drivers (Or so I thought) so I went online and downloaded the driver.  The set up wizard will start and almost complete the connection.  Then it will just stop and tell me that the printer su...

pamieq68 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements