cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3220 not seen by Verizon Fios Router Model G3100

Stuart1
Apprentice

I recently upgraded my Verizon Fios internet to a gigabyte plan and they sent me a new router, Model G3100.  My MG 3220 worked with my old Fios router.  Now it does not. When I try and download the printer drivers the computer says there is no printer to select.  But when I print out the network configuration page for the printer it says the Wireless Lan is "Enable" the Connection is "Active" and the SSID has the correct Wi-Fi name listed.  The only negative messages on the print out is WEP Key Length is "Inactive" and IP Address Filtering is "Disable"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stuart1
Apprentice

I kept trying and saw a "i" on one error message that called for me to download the "Canon My Printer" software from the Can MG3220 website, then I ran the "Diagnose and Repair Printer."  It diagnosed an error, then I ran it to fix.  It has been working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please open a web browser on your computer, and in the address bar, please type the IP Address on the configuration page that printed into the address bar. Next, tap Go or Enter to access the page. Are you able to see the printer's remote interface?

We look forward to your reply. 

Stuart1
Apprentice

I kept trying and saw a "i" on one error message that called for me to download the "Canon My Printer" software from the Can MG3220 website, then I ran the "Diagnose and Repair Printer."  It diagnosed an error, then I ran it to fix.  It has been working.

Announcements