Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which powershot?

I am looking to get a power shot, I'm stuck between these two: ELPH 110 HSorS100 I will be using these for a hiking trip and anywhere.I want a decent battery life. Will be doing both photo taking and HD video.I like how the S100 has all the options, ...

rock22 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Camera PowerShot repair: battery? warranty?

I'm sending my Camera PowerShot for repair of the lens. Do I need to include the battery when I mail it? I checked different sites. One said send it, another said don't.  Also, when I ordered the camera from Amazon, they included a Canon limited warr...

Powershot S200 no datestamp

Purchased used last fall, with no manuals or accessories, and a dead battery that the seller assured me was newly charged. I had been taking pictures to sell on Etsy, and so the datestamp had been set to OFF. Today, I wanted to turn it back ON. Twent...

Date on photos

How can I keep dates on the photos taken by the camera so that when the photos are printed I can see the dates and time on them? My cam's model is power shot ELPH 310 HS.

aasma by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

viewing videos on PC

I can't seem to view my videos on my pc when I transfer to Picasa from the card.  The pictures transfer fine, but the video doesn't even show up to be transferred and it's on the same card..  What am I doing wrong?  I'm in my late 60's and not very t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements