Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sx280 video sport mode

The fullHD 1080@60p video mode is screaming for a sport mode on SX280,modern tvs are at last really fast in terms of motion resolution, 60p wouldbe much much clearer if shutter speed could go way beyond 1/60s. [like 1/500, 1/1000]The SX280 keeps the ...

Thread by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

lens error

after pressing power button on Powershot SX50 HS camera there are a few clicks and six or seven rapid beeps and the following message apears on display"lens error will shut down automatically restart camera" Is there a reset or quick fix anyone knows...

kc1ok by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New A2500

Hello I have 3 canon cameras this A2500 is for my wife. She was previously using an Olympus. I am having a terrible time with the ImageBrowser EX software. It won't recognize most of the previously taken pics on her PC (Windows and it keeps crashing...

SX50 HS

On an SX50 HS with a filter adapter FA-DC67A can I mount a polarizer + a LEE filter holder + 2 100mm ND filters? Thank you.   M.

My Powershot zooms automatically upon start up.

My Powershot A1100IS zooms instantly 10X  when I turn it on, then won't takepictures (or respond to any button pushing).  This happened after I had successfully taken a perfectly normalpicture (using a bit of zoom).  There is the number 681 at the bo...

pop by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot A1400 issue

Hey everyone I recently purchased a powershot a1400 and it seems like a nice camera overall but sometimes it takes pictures that are brighter near the edge of the photos. I've tried searching online to find a similar example but I can't locate one. T...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements