Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Canon discontinue the 330HS?

I have the Canon 330HS and I have to say it is one amazing little camera. It's the first camera I've used since the days of the A620 & A720IS that produces crisp, sharp images in the full frame, and it's performance at higher ISO's continues to impre...

PowerShot S120 memory card maximum speed

What is the maximum speed of the memory card supported by Canon PowerShot S120?Should I spend extra money to buy SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC UHS-I(up to 95 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s)or Lexar Professional 400x 32GB SDHC (60MB/s read...

Resolved! Canon Powershot SX40 HS night settings

Hi! i love my camera but am having trouble with evening and night photos. i take alot of sunset and full moon photos, but the color is not correct. i'm not sure how to go about getting correct, natural color. i don't want to 'play' too much with the ...

Manual Focus disabling itself

Hello I have a Canon A590IS . While I use MF, when the camera enters in stand by(the LCD turns off), the cameras changes the focus to normal.Is there a way to avoid this/ the stand by/ turning off the LCD after some time ? It's really disturbing

az by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements