Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an upgrade

I have the Canon Powershot SD850 IS. I broke my old on a while ago (ran over it, it still worked but the LCD was broken). I bought another one to replace that one and now I am looking to upgrade. I love the quality of the photos that the 850 gave me....

Peanutsy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! aperiture on powershot sx50 hs

I have been trying to expand my understanding of my camera.  I want to be able to control the shutter and aperture on my camera.  I have a very narrow band of control now, basically from F4.0 to F8.0.  Am I doing something wrong?  Did I get the wrong...

shot4me by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

short elph battery life

A recently purchased Elph 330 HS can get through about 20 photos, some with flash, followed by single wired upload, before the message "recharge the battery" appears.  LIkely cause:  is this a bad battery,   a camera defect causing rapid drain,  or a...

A4000IS- shooting modes

my A4000IS will not display more than two shooting modes when the up arrow button is pressed repeatedly per the instruction manual (page 68).  it worked when i first purchased it about a year ago.  anyone else have this issue?  internal computer prob...

PowerShot SX210 IS problem

I need help!  I have owned the SX210 IS for a couple years now.  Recently I have discovered as I print my photos, the image is cropped, regardless of whether I print them in 4 x 6 format or 4 x 5.33.  Before this problem occurred (starting around 6 m...

Jen9874 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon cameraWindow

Hi, I'm new here.Where can I download Canon Camera Window for iphone?. It isn't available in Argentina's Apple Store and I'm not allowed to download fron other apple stores. I bought a Powershot sx700 in USA but I'm not able to connect it to my iphon...

PowerShot G9 on off button

Camera Problem--PowerShot G9--Both my apparently charged camera batteries are all of a sudden not turning my camera on.  Maybe the on-off button is not making a connection in the battery compartment?Did something fall out, or did I overcharge both li...

Karlyn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rechargable cell batteries are much better

Hello I realy dont like the idea of using Batteries On the other hand we have so much options in using Cell batteries , easy to replace with anykind of cell , You can purchase disposeable cell if you are travelling  where we get little time to stay a...

Normal Batteries Chargeable cell
revo999 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements