Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD1300 IS - RED SHADOWS? HELP!

Hello Everyone, I'm hoping that someone can help me better understand what's going on with my Camera/Photos. I take photos of clothing for an eBay store that I'm doing, but I cannot figure out why I'm getting this red shadowing look in my photos, it ...

IMG_3897.jpg IMG_3980.jpg IMG_3991.jpg
Grizmix by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Date is wrong on my SX710 HS

Hi, The proper date is entered in the camera but when I download the photo's the date is one day off. This also occurs when viewing the date using software while the photo's are still in the camera. Does anyone have any idea's?   Guy

TeeGate by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Powershot A530 image transfer to computer

When I try to transfer the images from my Powershot A530 to my computer I receive a message stating the camera is not recognized. This only happens with one of the two users and only started recently. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium with office 201...

bigred49 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! flash won't work

I have a Power shot A590. Have replaced all the batteries. Flash won't work. Takes a picture with the flash turned off. What am I doing wrong? Sheila

Elph "No Camera Was Found" Error Message

I am trying to upload photos for the first time from my PowerShot Elph 100HS to a Mac. I have installed the software but when I plug in and turn on my camera, my computer shows a "No Camera Was Found" message.  Any advice on how to get my computer to...

bhandis by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

focus issues

Have a SX poweshot 160 IS that I use during home exterior inspections. Recently when I try and take pics of the roof shingles, the camera wont fully focus and the pics are blurry. Just started doing this. Hate to have to buy a different camera. Any t...

Is Fan Inside SX50 HS ? Humming Noise

My Canon SX50 sounds like there is always a small fan running inside. Like a tiny computer fan noise. Though faint, I can alway here it except during the focus noises the camera makes. or when I zoom in or out. I was just wondering if it cooled the p...

pimpy1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements