Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading jpegs and Samsung on Canon 700

When I lost my PowerShot 70 in Turkey last week, it gave me the opportunity to upgrade to an SX700. While losing  shots itaken in  Turkey, I assumed I could transfer my favorite old photos (on my computer) to my new camera. Since they included pix in...

Clicking sound when recording Video

When I record video, a clicking/whirring noise made by the camera is recorded on the video. I'm thinking it's the autofocus, or zoom (although it seems to make the noise even if I am not using the zoom.)Any ideas on what is causing this or how to get...

RoLoMa by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon sx40 HS

I just purchased a new windows 8.1 computer. Tried to download my digital camera solution disk and it refuses to accept. Says it doesn't support my system. Help..

SX700 and Windows XP

I just bought Canon SX700 and wonder the best way to use Wi-Fi, since I still use Windows XP. (Personally important, since I lost my last Canon last week in Turkey, losing 300 shots!) Any other limitations with Windows XP? Thanks 

Resolved! g1x mark II setting the function rings

I just upgraded from a s90 to a G1x Mark II. In manual mode the lens ring is what sets the aperature,shutter speed ISO etc. Is there a way to set the 'function ring' on the back of the camera to take up some of these functions?  On the s90 the 'funct...

Powershot Pro 1 problems Overexposure

I have a Canon Powershot Pro 1, bought it new when they came out, took excellent photos until 3 or so week ago.  Now when I press the shutter button down 1/2 way I get the green square for the focus, apeture setting, and shutter speed, continue press...

Photo-2.jpg Amtrak-8.jpg
MilwMike by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Powershot sx60HS picture distorted, Why ?

Picture taken with my Canon Powershot SX60HS is always distorted looks very flat at very right and left corner. See my group photo sample, taken in P-MODE at very left. No effect applied just simple click to shoot. But all my pictures are now just a ...

IMG_3280.jpg
Metal by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

powershot

It appears that I've added another PowerShot to my collection of non-working cameras.  It appears that my PowerShot 4000IS no longer wants to play since I sat on it during a Jeep drive.I can totally understand how it could develop an attitude.Is the...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements