Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Station CS 100

I got a connect station for christmas, i am trying to connect it to my camera but i am having a hard time.  I have double checked and my powershot is compatible with the station.  Help??

Photographs jumping Cameras?!?

Hi, all. I posted before about missing photographs taken on my Canon SX60. (Hi, John!) The good news is that I found my photographs! (Yay!) The bad news is that they were in my SISTER'S camera card, which was in HER Canon SX60.  She discovered them w...

JoannaKS by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SX610 won't connect to Wi-Fi

I was trying to setup the Wi-Fi, but no luck. It will connect to my phones and tablet through NFC and then the phone connecting to the camera. But when I try connecting the camera to the home Wi-Fi, it keeps saying connection unavailable (or somethin...

Voodoocc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Power shot G12 Malfunction

I bought my G12 in 2010 in Colorado, and I live in Nairobi, Kenya. My Camera is not functioning properly, all the function keys do not respond, the flash sometimes remains on for as long as the camera is in use, but sometimes goes off when I press th...

GraceKe by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ELPH350HS - cant connect my camera to my PC

I just got a ELPH350HS, and am having all sorts of trouble connecting to my computer.  I tried to connect by adding an access point and that seemed to go ok, then it doesn't connect or times out or something.  I tried the WPS method and that did the ...

raken80 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Powershot ELPH 135

My new Canon Powershot ELPH 135 is putting various sized circles and a thin, vertical red line on my pictures.  These don't appear on all pictures, but the majority of my Christmas pictures have this.  Why is this happening, and what can I do to corr...

Resolved! Remote Control

I have a Canon SX50 HS camera. Recently bought a remote control. It was working fine. Now each time I plug it in it takes a picture. Then I can't activate the remote. Each time I switch to another mode it automatically takes a picture. What has happe...

probleme batterie powershot s2 is

Hello,I have a problem with battery on a powershot s2 is.I puts new battery and I make 2 or 3 photos and there is a message " to changebattery ".I use new battery or reloaded batteries but ca do not work.Thank you for the help 

kizko by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing photos taken on a SX60?!?

Hi. I just recently bought myself a Canon Powershot SX60 (an early Christmas/birthday present) and have been enjoying playing around... but I've run into a little problem. I spent most of yesterday out and about taking pictures, quite a few at a wild...

JoannaKS by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements