Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I put a date stamp on the Canon G9x?

Is there a way to install software to put the date stamp on the Canon G9x? I had this feature on another camera and liked it for remembering certain memories. I would like to know if there is any possible way to add the date stamp feature on this cam...

gb50677 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wifi connectivity

I am unable to create wifi to connect to my smartphone on new PowerShot SX710 HS camera. Process followed as per manual but wifi access point (Camera) is unable to connect-  "obtaining IP address" apears quite long and no connection happens

Canon G11 fixable/worth fixing?

I LOVE my G11 but it just died on me (of course while on vacation) and I'm not sure if price-wise trying to get it fixed would be worth it.  It started with pictures showing up almost completly white (looking exactly like overexposed film, you can ju...

power shot sx60 hs

Once again my apologies.  Somehow my powershot when i turn it on just shows in the flip out screen my photos I have taken and when i press the change viewer button torns on the eyelevel viewer and shows the nor,mal viewer.  I cannot find how to turn ...

Mrplod by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G7x mark II issue with focusing on people

I've had the camera for one month now and it is not consistent with focusing on more than one person at a time. Works about 50% of the time. When I press the shutter button halfway I get squares around the faces but only one is white and the rest are...

Powershot Camera Suggestion for personal use

Hey,I was looking for some Family / Personal use powershot camera. The specifications of this model looking good ( Spectell.com/canon-g9-x-digital-camera/ ) but still not sure... I want the feature "background blur" & capability of taking the picture...

moeen by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Powershot 620

My Powershot 620  give's me A no memory card, I have 4 different card's including the original from Canon but none are working.  They are all formatted too.  

kevinonh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements