Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G5X case?

Just wondering what brand/make/model of cases people were purchasing for the G5X?  Was considering the Canon one, but read a few reviews and now I'm leaning away from it.   I was hoping that one of ones I have at home already would work, but one is t...

dmrdsm by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G7x flash exposure

I guessed I pressed a button on accident but every time I take a picture with flash the exposure is super bright and turns about very white. How to I make it look like normal flash and not have everything turn super white?

Resolved! SX50 HS vs SX60 HS for video

I am trying to decide between the SX50 HS vs SX60 HS.  Videoing my childrens sports, concerts and plays/musicals is a key criteria.Can you please tell me which camera takes better video (I have read that the SX50 is better???)Can you tell me the max ...

Randy1 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

G 5x workaround

I'm looking at the G5x for street shooting. As I shoot one-handed, I notice that the small front dial by the grip interferes with my finger. So, I wouldnt' want to assign a function to that dial as it would probably move and change the setting such a...

Verrrrrry slow read to memory card

Just purchased the relatively new G5X.  20MP, and using a Sandisk 32GB  95MB 633X card. Have selected JPEG fine and not raw, but it takes nearly 7 seconds to read each shot onto card. Is there such a thing as having too much memory card??

G5X by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements