Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! sx60

can anyone tell me the difference between a canon power shop sx60  "9543B00"  and "9543B001aa

jrflyaa by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting a second device through wifi

Hello! I have a Powershot sx60. I have successfully linked it to my iphone using the camera connect app. Now I want to link it to an andriod tablet, but I can't figure out how to set up a second device. When I press the wifi button, it takes me direc...

ELPH 160 Focus Stops Working??

Hi all I have owned Canon's mega-zooms for years, so when I picked up a simple Elph 160 to take Ebay photos with, I knew it would be more limited than my SX40HS. Took a while, but I figured out how to access the "P" function, as the AUTO was driving ...

nells250 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S3 dropping wifi connection with SX 700

My SX700 is linked up with the Samsung S3, and the image is showing ready to transfer on the camera.  However, as soon as I tell it to transfer, a disconnect message comes up on both and camera says " transfer failed."  Any ideas?Computer, iPad, and ...

BWB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

memory card error, card locked

HI,I have canon power shot SX200 IS, which was woring fine few days back but now suddenly it started showing Memory Card error, some time card lock. and Also Meory Format option in Camera is Grayed Out and hence cant be used.I Have already checked sm...

erdkg by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot install memory card

I have a PowerShot A40 which was given to me several years ago.  The last time I tried to put the memory card in it would not go in. I took it to a camera shop and was told that 2 of the prongs at the bottom of the memory card holder were bent.  I wa...

dj_10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements