cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

driver installer issue → MF8380Cdw with server 2008 R2 on HP gen 8 server workstation

bootlegin
Apprentice

I'm trying to install the Cannon UFRII driver for my MF8380Cdw printer but every time I run the installer, it says my OS isn't compatible. I know for a fact that I downloaded the "correct" installer because I selected Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) as my selected operating system (which is the OS I'm running on my HP gen 8 server), but it just keeps telling me that my OS isn't compatible. I even tried the Windows 7 version and that didn't work either.

wtf is this crap.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

If you are getting that error and you are using the correct OS, it will usually point to security software blocking the install or a problem with the downloaded file. In this situation I would suggest turning off and security software running on the computer and trying the install again. You can also try right clicking on the installer and selecting the option to run as an administrator.

If you still get the same message, you can try downloading the setup using a different browser and you can check the file size of the download to make sure it matches the file size shown on the site. If you continue to have issues running the installer, I would suggest contacting our support team over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

Announcements