cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color ImageClass MF644cdw emitting loud noise

SDAderm
Apprentice

Our office printer is just about 4 months old and started emitting loud noise when printing, noise is intermittent but is becoming a constant noise the more we use it. We had to replace printer as it was disturbing staff during phone calls. I've been attempting to contact technical support for the last month without luck and that service is the worst of the worst to the point that if there was a competition on worst service that Canon dept. will definitely win, they simply won't answer or return phone call after setting up a call back. Can anyone please share Canon's warranty service contact information or possibly direct contact to technical support service? I might be asking for too much there, sorry.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello SDAderm,

If the printer is making intermittent noise, I would suggest removing the toner cartridges using the steps HERE and checking the interior for any jammed/torn paper or any other obstructions. If you still hear the noise after checking the interior and removing any obstructions, it will mean the printer needs service. If the printer was purchased 4 months ago, the printer will be in warranty. You can check you service options by logging into your MyCanon account using the link HERE or you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. To contact phone support, the printer will need to be register to your MyCanon account.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements