Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass D1550 drivers wont uninstall

Trying to reinstall the software and drivers for our D1550 and the drivers wont uninstall because it says they are currently being used. Printer has been removed and all other software except the drivers (windows 10) and even after rebooting and even...

APS1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF632CDW is streaking, and jamming

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but I'm hoping I can get some help here. I haven't had many issues with this printer, but now I won't stop getting vertical white streaks when I print, and sometimes I get coloured lines across the paper.  I saw tha...

bugeyed by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF264DW Paper jams every time, right out of the box

I just bought a new ImageCLASS MF264dw, pulled it out of the box, carefully removed all of the tape and packing stuff, easily linked it to my wifi network, loaded paper, and sent a test print.  Jam. Followed the instructions to clear the jam.  Jam. J...

smudges

I have the Canon mf212w printer. I loaded a new toner and now it prints with three smudges near the center of page every 3 inches down.  I put the old toner back in and it doesnt smudge. How do I fix the new toner ?

sartain by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Big Sur Drivers for MF440 Series

I have recently updated my Mac to Big Sur. I have MF445DW multi-function printer and looks like Canon doesn't have drivers for this. Canon if you are listening, when are you going to release drivers for MF440 series? You need to keep up with OS relea...

amitg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MB5150 - add cloud app to printer main screen?

Dear forum, is it possible to add cloud link apps (especially "Scan to Email") to the main screen of the printer and use presets (e.g. for an acount)? It takes too many clicks to scan to email using Canon Cloud Link. Alternatively, can Cloud Link's e...

Lennart by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF5750 scanner light not turning off in power save mode

Hello All,I have just become the proud owner of a Canon MF5750.  While it may be a printer from a bygone age, it's exactly what I need and I will keep it running as long as I can.When the printer goes to "Sleep" or Power Saving mode the display turns...

mattbatt by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4150 Scanner Problem - Failure to Scan

HelloI am trying to scan FROM the printer to my computer. How can I do this. I can happily scan by issuing commands to scan from my Computer (but bot be pressing buttons on the actula prnter/scanner) Also, I have a darrk vertical line when I am scann...

Atul1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Adjust Gradation fails

imageCLASS MF644cdw, purchased 11/2019. All of the options under Auto Adjust Gradation give this msg : "Unable to perform correction."  What is going on here? [Discovered the above in the process of trying to solve a failure to print B/W text, except...

GWT by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

MF644cdw - Printer offline

I got a new MF644cdw today. When I first set it up, everything worked fine. I tried printing via wireless mode from 2 different devices and they worked perfectly. However, a couple of hours later, I tried to print something and I can't get any PC or ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements